HOW DO HEAT PIPE SOLAR WATER HEATERS WORK?
The vacuum tubes absorb solar radiation and transfers it into heat. The heat passes to the fin by the tube wall, and then transfers to the heat pipe by the fin. After the heat pipe absorbs the heat, the heat pipe end (evaporation section), vaporization happens and transfers to the condenser with circulation, because of gravity, it heats the water (medium) in the manifold.
NUMBER OF HEAT PIPES/EVACUATED SOLAR TUBES: 25
SOLAR WATER HEATER - HEAT PIPE CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Twin-glass vacuum tubes: Reliable, efficient, high temperature resistant, anti-freezing.
2. There is no water in the vacuum tube, the system will still work even the tube broken.
3. Red copper heat pipe, one-way transferring, fast heat transfer, less heat loss, low temperature resistance, it can be used in -35℃ .
4. Aluminum alloy manifold and bracket, corrosion resistance, easy to install. It’s suitable for flat and sloping roof.
5. High temperature resistant polyurethane foaming / rock wool high density, good thermal insulation properties.
6. High quality copper manifold, its testing pressure is 1MPa.
7. Solar Keymark certification approved .
8. Eco-Friendly and economical, Improves the environment and save your fuel cost.