The Sol Patch's - Solar refrigerator is perfect for so many different uses and places.
Features On and Off Grid Capabilities, perfect for homes, businesses, vacation homes, cabins, campers, bohios, street vendors, food trucks, outdoor or beachside restaurants, garage refrigerators, yachts, parks and more.
1. Our solar refrigerators can run 4 different ways:
By On-The-Grid Power
24V -20AH Lithium Ion Battery Power - Can last up to 48 hours.
Direct Solar Power - with 140W (70W x 2 Pcs) poly solar panels which can charge the solar refrigerator directly in the daytime
Solar System With 24V DC Output
2. In the daytime, the fridge will be charged by solar panel directly. At the same time, the solar panel will charge battery. (The solar power works as efficiently as the on-the-grid power.)
At night, the refrigerator will run by stored battery power if being used Off-The-Grid without electrical power. On rainy days, the fridge will run by stored battery power. Or by On-The-Grid electrical power if it is plugged into an electrical outlet.
3. 24 hours usage only costs 0.46kwh, For more energy efficiency.
4. Lithium iron battery inside, long lifespan and the weighs less.
5. Battery protection board to control battery charge and discharge, keep the battery and solar fridge working in good performance. At the same time, it will extend battery life.
6. The freezer temperature - minus 20 degrees, efficient freezing.
7. MPPT Controller inside will make solar panel charging more efficiently. Also, it will extend the battery life span and indicates refrigeration operation status clearly.
8. Time control model combined with temperature control model, saves more energy and works more efficiently. We adapted the temperature and time controller process, only need to charge the fridge 10 minutes then rest 20 minutes while below it keeps 0 ℃ at night. (saves energy)
9. Use R134A compressor which is very environmentally friendly.
Certificates: CE / ISO / SGS / GMC / TUV / RoHs
3 Color Options: White (No Flowers); Silver and Red (With Flowers)