GAMA SERIES PARKING LIGHTS
Prices Start at $319.00 Each, However, Please Email Us For a Custom Quotation: firstname.lastname@example.org
GAMA series parking lights take the best advantages of LED technology, offering from 80W to 240W modular led lighting luminaries based on 40W led light module (bar). The polycarbonate optic lens kits with UV resistant characteristics and protective stainless steel cover enables the lens kits to be fixed to the extruded aluminum heat sink tightly for incomparable IP67 ingress protection, truly weather proof, and impact resistance performances. Quick connectors for ease of maintenance. The worldwide prestigious LED's and led electronic drivers are utilized to ensure zero maintenance for ten years, which make the operating costs, return on investments are more competitive. The entire lighting luminaire carries a limited ten year’s warranty. 13+ optic lenses choices with various light distributions make it easy to meet almost all lighting criteria. Its optic lens, luminous efficacy advantages allow one-for-one replacement of almost all HID luminaries and multi-lamp fluorescent fixtures.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
● Based on the most successful product development, manufacturing and application expertise and experience.
● Powered by the worldwide best LED, LED drivers, and other key components.
● Modular mechanical construction, and the most thoughtful design, make the product the most user friendly and easiest for assembly, maintenance and installation.
● The most competitive in cost performance, and one of the best ownership costs. 10 years limited warranty, free from maintenance for 10 years at least, the most competitive in operating cost, soonest in return on investment (ROI) or payback.
● Environmentally friendly packaging materials (EPE).
MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
● LED light module and housing are aluminum construction.
● Robust fixed mounting bracket to a standard junction box.
● Stainless steel (grade 304) hardware e.g. lens protective cover and screws.
● Minimum 100μm Corrosion resistant polyester powder coating.
● Philips branded LED driver, CREE XPG, Lumileds LED light sources.
● WAGO branded terminal block for power input suitable for #20- #12 AWG wire.
● WAGO and MOLEX branded quick connectors for easy wiring.
● Surge protection device (SPD) built in the wiring box.
MANDATORY & VOLUNTARY CERTIFICATIONS
● UL listed
● Design Lights Consortium
● IDA standard compliant
● Certified per CB standards, and CE LVD, EMC, Erp and RoHS directives
● Airport Illumination
● Company Campus Illumination
● Healthcare Facilities Illumination
● Municipal Illumination
● Petroleum & Convenience Illumination
● Restaurant & Hotel Illumination
● Retail & Grocery Illumination
● Education Facilities Illumination
● Government Facilities Illumination