ALFA SERIES - SLA MODELS
Prices Start at $255.00 Each, However, Please Email Us For a Custom Quotation: firstname.lastname@example.org
LED Fixture Overview:
ALFA Series - SLA Model housing, spigots are all aluminum construction with corrosion resistant powder coating, and the heat sink is anodized. The luminaire features its unique and patented modular design, easy installation, assembly, and maintenance, higher luminous efficacy as well. Sufficient and precision optic lenses and light distribution enable ALFA to meet almost all lighting standards for street, roadway lighting or area lighting. The polycarbonate optic lens kits with UV resistant characteristics and protective stainless steel cover enables the lens kits to be fixed to the extruded aluminum heat sink tightly for incomparable IP67 ingress protection, truly weather proof, and impact resistance performances. The worldwide prestigious LED's and LED electronic drivers are utilized to ensure zero maintenance for ten years, which make the operating costs, return on investments are more competitive.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
● Mature experience in product R & D, manufacturing and applications enable the highest performance and reliability.
● Excellent cost performance and quality, 5 years maintenance-free at least, and 10 years limited warranted.
● Human centered design for easiest installation and maintenance.
● Unique LED light module design which makes it easy to meet tailor made request for various wattage and lumen output.
● Invention patents protected by international PCT (patent cooperation treaty).
● 10+ light distribution solutions (optical lenses) at option.
● Bubble level as the standard configuration for ease of leveling and tilting angle adjustment.
● Unique motion sensor for smart dimming and energy savings, and photoelectric control unit (PECU) are at option.
● Most competitive ownership cost, and operating cost enables sooner return on investment;
● Lower drive current, excellent thermal management, super long lifetime.
● Easiest way to replace and assemble LED light modules/engines, LED power supply module(s), which enables easy upgrading in future. Sales network and service center worldwide can easily meet customization request as long as they have universal die-cast aluminum housing, LED light modules and LED drivers in stock.
● Environmentally friendly packaging materials (EPE).
MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
● LED light module and housing are aluminum construction.
● Stainless steel (grade 304) hardware e.g. lens protective cover and screws.
● Minimum 100μm Corrosion resistant polyester powder coating.
● Philips or Meanwell branded LED driver, CREE XPG, Lumileds LED light sources.
● WAGO branded terminal block for power input suitable for #20- #12 AWG wire.
● WAGO and MOLEX branded quick connectors for easy wiring.
● Surge protection device (SPD) built in the wiring box.
● Photoelectric control unit (P.E.C.U)
MANDATORY & VOLUNTARY CERTIFICATIONS
● cULus listed
● Design LightsConsortiun listed
● IDA standard compliant
● Certified per CB standards, and CE LVD, EMC, Erp and RoHS directives
● Ideal retrofit for 70W, 100W, 150W, 250W, 400W, and 1000W HID lighting solutions, e.g. high pressure sodium (HPS), mercury lamp, fluorescent lamp, and metal halide lamps for street, roadway, or area lighting purpose.
● Meet recommended luminance and illuminence requirements for local to major roadway / street classifications.
● NOTE: Photometric files in ies or cie format are furnished upon request for your lighting analysis and more accurate lighting proposal.
● Input Voltage: SLA/SLB: 120-277V AC 50/60Hz or 220-240VAC 50/60Hz, SLC: 347-480V AC, 50/60Hz, SLD: 9-18V DC or 18-32V DC, Class I driver(s)
● Power Factor: > 0.95 at full load
● Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20% at full load
10 YEAR WARRANTY